Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fabric of the Month

My February fabric of the month from KickAss Country Store came.


I recently bought this book from Amazon. The quilts in it are really beautiful. There is also an applique technique that is new to me, which I am looking forward to trying.


With my reproduction fabric I am thinking of making this quilt.

I just need a few more lighter fabrics to get started on it.
At Amazon.ca they show all the quilts in this book -at Amazon, search Simple Comforts, then just click on the picture of the book (sorry, I couldn't get this to work as a link). This is a great idea, I have only seen a couple of books with this feature, but they should do it more. I wasn't disappointed with the book when it came.

Have a great day! ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...