Sunday, February 27, 2011

Great Day!

I had such a wonderful day! I was invited by Myra to join her at a mini retreat for one of her quilt groups. I have never quilted with a group - what a fantastic way to spend the day! I met some lovely, talented ladies and I hope to be invited again (hint, hint).

I didn't take any pictures, but Myra took pictures of some of the quilts, so hopefully she will post them. She did!

I was lucky enough to win a door prize - a 4" squares pack (I don't what they are called). I think I will make some disappearing nine-patch blocks.

I managed to finish sewing the binding on D's Quilt (more about it tomorrow, after I sew on the label and it is officially finished).

It is so lovely to put faces to names of people I have met through blogging! Thank-you so much for inviting me Myra!!

Last week I was asked to volunteer in my youngest son's class. They were working on hydraulics. Pamela (The Long Way Around) posted her daughter's groups creation. There are 5 girls and 20 boys in the class - and the girls had the most artistically creative project! Helping in the class was another great way to spend the day!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...