Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hour Glasses and A WInner


I finished the rest of the Hour Glass blocks for the Hop to It quilt. They will finish to 3".


All 124 blocks. I think I will sew them together in groups of 4 to get ready for the finished quilt. I decided to make these blocks early because we should finish the block of the month in July, and I know I won't spend as much time sewing in the summer.


I used the Random Number Generator to pick the winner of the My Memories software. The winner is Wendy from Inky Threads. Congratulations Wendy - I know you will enjoy it!
Thanks to all that entered - it was really fun to see what paper packs and layouts people liked.
Thank-you to Liz at My Memories for this!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...